- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Yangon(3N) – Mandalay(2N) – Bagan(2N) – Inle Lake(1N)
Myanmar is truly the hidden treasure of Southeast Asia, yet it is slowly becoming more popular as people become aware of its beauty.
Immerse yourself in the calming lifestyle of practicing monks in the Ananda Temple located in Bagan.
View the warm tones of the sunset from the famous Shwedagon Pagoda before cruising down the Ayeyarwaddy River to the sensational Inle Lake.
- Witness the golden dome light of Yangon’s renowned Shwedagon Pagoda.
- Embark on a city’s discovery tour in Mandalay
- Stand astonished by the beauty of Mahagandayon monastery and U Bein Teak Bridge
- Explore the magnificent temples of Bagan
- Sightseeing at the authentic and magical Inle Lake & Indein Village
No details found.
Yangon ArrivalToday, depart for Yangon (Myanmar). On arrival, you will be taken to your hotel for check-in. Meal: In-flight Meals. Accommodation: Hotel in Yangon.
Yangon City TourThis morning, take a Yangon city tour to the City Hall, Maha Bandula Park, Independence Monument, Strand Road and Yangon Jetty. Afterwards, continue to Botataung Pagoda and have fun shopping at Scott Market, the most popular market in Yangon built by the British in 1962. In the afternoon, tour to 65m Chaukhtatgyi Buddha Temple to explore the brilliant Buddha statue topped with a sparkling crown encrusted with diamonds and other precious stones. Later, visit Karaweik Hall and an incredible floating palace before travelling to Shwedagon Pagoda, one of Yangon’s most beautifully photographed sights and watch the sunset over the golden domes. Meal: Breakfast. Accommodation: Hotel in Yangon.
Yangon – Flight to Mandalay – Irrawaddy River TourAfter breakfast, get ready for a flight to Mandalay. Upon arrival, our friendly tour guide will transfer you to Mandalay’s jetty for a cruise on the famous Irrawaddy River towards the former capital of Mingun. On arrival, you will have a chance to visit the magnificent white Hsinbyume Pagoda. At noon, embark to a once imperial capital of Burmese kingdoms. If given enough time, visit Ava by horse cart (bullock cart) to Nan Myint Watchtower, Maha Aung Mye Bonzan Monastery and Bagaya Monastery before continuing back by boat to Mandalay. Meal: Breakfast, Lunch. Accommodation: Hotel in Mandalay.
Mandalay – Amarapura Tour - Mandalay City TourThis morning, we head to the ancient Amarapura capital and visit Mahagandayon Monastery and U Bein Teak Bridge (a unique 1.2-kilometre bridge erected from teak planks). Afterwards, head to Bagaya Monastery to discover the splendid collection of Buddha statues, stop en route to visit a hand-weaving silk workshop. At noon, we return Mandalay for a city tour to Mandalay’s highlights including Mahamuni Buddha Pagoda, Shwe In Bin Monastery, The Old Palace Grounds and Shwenandaw Monastery. End the day with the sunset view from Mandalay Hill. Meal: Breakfast. Accommodation: Hotel in Mandalay.
Mandalay – Cruise to BaganAfter breakfast, get transferred to jetty for a boat trip to Bagan. Enjoy the view of local life along Irrawaddy River. In the late afternoon, arrive in Bagan, one of the most incredible archaeological sites in Asia with over 2200 Buddhist temples and check-in your hotel. Meal: Breakfast, Light Lunch. Accommodation: Hotel in Bagan.
Bagan City TourAfter breakfast, visit the colourful Naung U Market and journey to some of the most famous pagodas in Bagan such as Shwezigon Pagoda, Gubyaukgyi and Ananda Temple. Later on, visit Lacquerware factory and Dhammayangyi Pahto Temple, the largest temples presumably built to atone the sins of King Narathu who seized the throne by assassinating his father and his elder brother. Enjoy the sunset at an ideal view site before coming back to your hotel. Meal: Breakfast. Accommodation: Hotel in Bagan. Optional Balloons over Bagan Classic Enjoy the great panoramic view over the pagodas of Bagan from the air. The balloon tour operates from 01 Oct 2016 till 31 Mar 2017 only.
Bagan – Flight to Heho – Inle LakeThis morning, get ready for a flight to Heho. Upon arrival Heho, begin the tour sightseeing to magical Inle Lake and discover the innovative rowing technique of the indigenous people using one leg to control an oar. Later on, visit the Jumping Cat Monastery and Phaung Daw Oo Pagoda on the lake. Meal: Breakfast. Accommodation: Hotel in Inle Lake.
Inle Lake – Indein – Heho – Flight to YangonAfter breakfast, you will visit the mysterious Indein village surrounded by ruins of hundreds of ancient stupas. Later on, we pass through Nyaung Ohak Monastery before reaching the impressive Shwe Indein Pagoda. Continue to explore the beautiful nature by walking through a romantic bamboo forest on the riverside then visit Myaynigone Village to discover a traditional Lotus fibre weaving merchant. Afterwards, we make our way to the airport and take a flight to Yangon. Meal: Breakfast. Accommodation: Hotel in Yangon.
Yangon – DepartAfter breakfast, get ready to be transferred to Yangon airport for a flight back home, transit in Saigon. Meal: Breakfast, Dinner-in-flight. Accommodation: N/A.
Home ArrivalYou will arrive home today. Meal: N/A. Accommodation: N/A.
- International & regional domestic flight
- Accommodation and breakfast in the category chosen or similar (subject to availability). Check-in time 14:00, check-out time 12:00 for hotels
- Meals as mentioned in the program
- All local boat rentals and cycling as mentioned in the program.
- Bottled water during tours
- Transportation by air-conditioning
- All entrance fees and sightseeing as mentioned in the program.
- Local English speaking guide in Vietnam, Cambodia & Thailand.
How to book
- Step 1: Customer selects one of our ready-made tour packages along with your preferred travel date based on the availability calendar.
(In case you request a free quote for your planned vacation, simply fill in this Customize Request Form: http://www.asiavacationgroup.com.au/customize/ ).
- Step 2: Complete the Booking Form
- Step 3: One of our Representatives will contact you within 24 hours to confirm your booking request.
Please note that customers must book at least 90 days prior to departure to ensure your desired travel date and time.
- A deposit of AUD199 per person upon booking to secure your travel date.
- Final Payment is due at least 60 days prior to departure. Once this payment is made, any prior payment is strictly non-refundable.
- If the Final Payment is not completed by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments are strictly non-refundable.
- Invoices will be sent to you through Email, please take responsibility to ensure payments are made on time.
- Meals, Drinks and any Service not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Visa fee to Myanmar (If you need assistance with your Visa, please request it upon filling in Booking Form).
- Tipping for driver and tour guide (not mandatory) & personal expenses.
- Travel Insurance
- Trip delay or interruption by airline schedule change.
- Extra cost or missing tour caused by flight delay or cancel.
Travel Insurance: We highly recommend purchasing the Travel Insurance package as soon as you pay the deposit for a piece of mind. Please refer to Travel Insurance for further information.
Visa & Passport information: We recommend visiting https://smartraveller.gov.au for up to date information in terms of entry requirements.
Tipping: Tipping is not mandatory. However, it’s appreciation and expectation. We suggest 5$/pax/day tipping.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
No Details Found