- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Saigon(1N) – Yangon(3N) – Mandalay(2N) – Bagan(2N) – Inle Lake(1N)
Over 11-days, this tour of Myanmar will expose you to entirely golden temples in Bagan, the epic Buddhist sculptures of Myaik Pun Paya Pagoda, the ancient Shwenandaw Monastery, and much more! This tour only features the best experiences that Myanmar can offer including a boat ride along the Ayeyarwaddy River and visit to the Indein village nearby the magical Inle Lake.
- Witness the golden dome light of Yangon’s renowned Shwedagon Pagoda.
- Embark on a city’s discovery tour in Mandalay
- Stand astonished by the beauty of Mahagandayon monastery and U Bein Teak Bridge
- Explore the magnificent temples of Bagan
- Sightseeing at the authentic and magical Inle Lake & Indein village
No details found.
Flight to Yangon - Transit in SaigonToday, depart for Saigon – the flamboyant city of Vietnam. On arrival, you will be taken to your hotel for check-in. Meal: In-flight. Accommodation: Hotel in Saigon.
Yangon ArrivalToday, depart for Yangon (Myanmar). On arrival, you will be taken to your hotel for check-in. Meal: Breakfast. Accommodation: Hotel in Yangon.
Yangon City tourThis morning, take a Yangon city tour to the city hall, Maha Bandoola Park, Independence Monument, Strand road and Yangon Jetty. Afterwards, continue to Botataung Pagoda and Scott Market. In the afternoon, journey to Chaukhtatgyi Buddha Temple and Karaweik Hall and witness the sunset in Shwedagon Pagoda. Meal: Breakfast. Accommodation: Hotel in Yangon.
Yangon – Flight to Mandalay – Irrawaddy RiverAfter breakfast, get ready for a domestic flight to Mandalay. Upon arrival, hop on a 45-minute private cruise over the Irrawaddy River towards the former capital of Mingun and visit the gorgeous Hsinbyume Pagoda. At noon, embark on a boat trip to Ava (Innwa). If given enough time, visit Ava by horse cart (bullock cart), Nan Myint Watchtower, Maha Aung Mye Bonzan Monastery, Bagaya Monastery before continuing back by boat to Mandalay. Meal: Breakfast, Lunch. Accommodation: Hotel in Mandalay.
Mandalay – Amarapura – MandalayThis morning, head to Amarapura and visit Mahagandayon Monastery, U Bein Teak Bridge. Afterwards, journey to Bagaya Monastery. Stop en route to visit a hand-weaving silk workshop. At noon, continue to Mahamuni Pagoda, Shwe In Bin Monastery, the Old Palace grounds and Shwenandaw Monastery and end the day with a sunset view from Mandalay Hill. Meal: Breakfast. Accommodation: Hotel in Mandalay.
Mandalay – Cruise to BaganAfter breakfast, get transferred to jetty and enjoy the view of local life along Ayeyarwady River on the boat trip to Bagan. In the late afternoon, arrive in Bagan and check-in your hotel. Meal: Breakfast, Light Lunch. Accommodation: Hotel in Bagan.
Bagan City TourAfter breakfast, get transferred to jetty and enjoy the view of local life along Ayeyarwady River on the boat trip to Bagan. In the late afternoon, arrive in Bagan and check-in your hotel. Meal: Breakfast. Accommodation: Hotel in Bagan. Optional Balloons over Bagan Premium
Bagan – Flight to Heho – Inle LakeThis morning, get ready for a domestic flight to Heho. Upon arrival Heho, begin the tour sightseeing to magical Inle Lake. Later on, visit the Jumping Cat Monastery and Phaung Daw Oo Pagoda. Meal: Breakfast. Accommodation: Hotel in Inle Lake.
Inle Lake – Indein – Flight to YangonVisit Indein village, Nyaung Ohak Monastery and Shwe Indein Pagoda. Afterwards, continue to Myaynigone village and Lotus fibre weaving factory (Ann’s) before taking a flight back to Yangon. Meal: Breakfast. Accommodation: Hotel in Yangon.
Yangon – DepartAfter your breakfast, get ready to be transferred to Yangon airport for a flight back home with a transit in Saigon. Meal: Breakfast. Accommodation: N/A
Home ArrivalYou will arrive home today. Meal: In-flight. Accommodation: N/A.
- Accommodation with double/twin sharing room
- Breakfast and meals as in the itinerary
- Transportation with air-conditioning.
- International flight from Melbourne/Sydney for round trip by Vietnam Airlines
- 03 domestic flights with airport tax: Yangon – Mandalay Bagan – Heho Heho -Yangon
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees for sightseeing as in the itinerary
- Boat in Mingun and Inle Lake
No details found.
No Details Found
- Surcharge of AUD300 for departures from Adelaide, Canberra & Brisbane and AUD600 for departures from Perth or New Zealand (round trip).
- Surcharge of AUD300 for departures in January, March, April and November.
- Surcharge of Standard AUD365; Premium AUD490 for Single Supplement
- Surcharge of AUD200 for Trip Extension (Administrative Fee only, No Service included).