- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Experience another world when you trek through lush jungle where you’ll find Sapa’s Silver Waterfall, Ho Chi Minh’s Temple of Literature, and Halong Bay’s rich green waterways
surrounded by towering limestone islands.
These are the experiences you can expect on this 8-day tour of Northern Vietnam, showing you only the best places and giving you the best experiences that money can buy. Return home with a new perspective and zest for life and stories to tell your friends and family.
Hanoi(3N) – Sapa(1N) – Halong Bay(1N)
- Take a Hanoi city tour to the Temple of Literature, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and One Pillar Pagoda
- Explore the stunning view of Halong Bay, a UNESCO Heritage Site
- Overnight on a Halong traditional wooden junk boat
- Discover the local markets in Sapa, a mountainous town of Northwestern Vietnam
- Trek to Lao Chi Village and Ta Van Village in Sapa
No details found.
Hanoi ArrivalDepart for Hanoi, Vietnam’s capital. Upon arrival, you will be greeted and transferred to your hotel for check-in. Meal: In-flight Meals. Accommodation: Hotel in Hanoi.
Hanoi City Tour – Night Train to Lao CaiAfter breakfast, take a Hanoi city tour to Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, One Pillage Pagoda and the Temple of Literature. In the afternoon, get transferred to Hanoi Railway Station and board an overnight train to Lao Cai. Meal: Breakfast. Accommodation: Overnight on Train Hanoi – Lao Cai.
Lao Cai - Sapa - Lao Chai VillageIn the early morning, after arriving at Lao Cai railway station, you will be taken to the hotel for breakfast and refreshment. Afterwards, set off for a soft-trekking tour to Lao Chai Village and Ta Van Village and pass by the terraced rice fields. Meal: Breakfast. Accommodation: Hotel in Sapa.
Trekking to Ta Phin Village – Express Car to HanoiContinue exploring Sapa’s local life on foot. The soft-trekking will last approximately 3 hours to Ta Phin Village. In the afternoon, take an approximately 6-hour drive back to Hanoi via express car. On arrival, check-in your hotel and enjoy the night at your leisure. Meal: Breakfast. Accommodation: Hotel in Hanoi.
Hanoi – Halong BayAfter breakfast, take a 3.5-hour drive to Halong Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Hop on a cruise then enjoy lunch on board. Afterwards, explore Paradise Cave and Titop Island, followed by kayaking in the bay. Back on the cruise and have dinner then try out squid fishing or simply relax on the top deck. Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner. Accommodation:Overnight Cruise in Halong.
Halong Bay - HanoiAwake early and join a Tai Chi session on the top deck or simply enjoy the sunrise over the bay’s towering islands. After lunch on board, disembark and take a drive back to Hanoi. On arrival, watch a traditional Water Puppet Show. Meal: Breakfast, Lunch. Accommodation: Hotel in Hanoi. Optional Hanoi Street Food Tour Enjoy a walk around the Old Quarter in the afternoon and have a taste of Northern Vietnamese delicacies such as stuffed pancake, Banh My, stuffed sticky rice balls, the unique egg coffee and many more.
Hanoi - DepartGet ready for a flight back to home. Meal: Breakfast. Accommodation: N/A.
Home ArrivalYou will arrive home today. Meal: In-flight Meals. Accommodation: N/A.
- International and domestic flights.
- Accommodation and meals in the itinerary.
- All local boat rentals and cycling as mentioned in the program.
- All entrance fees and sightseeing as mentioned in the program.
- Water bottles during tours.
- Transportation by air-conditioning vehicles.
- Local English-speaking tour guides.
No details found.
No Details Found
- Surcharge of AUD350 for departures from Brisbane & Adelaide and AUD550 for departures from Perth
- Surcharge of AUD200 for departures in March, April, September & November and AUD800 for departures in January
- Surcharge of AUD295 for Single Supplement
- Surcharge of AUD200 for Trip Extension