- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Kuala Lumpur(2N) – Malacca(1N) – Cameron Highlands(1N) – Penang(3N) – Langkawi(3N)
Over the course of 12 incredible days, you will be exposed to some of Malaysia’s most beloved destinations including Kuala Lumpur, Malacca, Penang, and Langkawi.
You will realise that paradise really is a place on earth when you visit the scenic Cameron Highlands that encompass a range of vibrant green tea plantations and strawberry farms.
Catch a beautiful boat ferry from the chaotic streets of Penang to the lush green landscape of Langkawi Island. Not only that, but AVG will provide you with 10-nights at superior hotel accommodation for superior comfort.
- Enjoy a half day city tour of vibrant Kuala Lumpur.
- Visit the Dutch Square and Cheng Hoon Teng on a Malacca city tour.
- Immerse yourself in the coastal buzz of Penang.
- Take in the stunning scenery of the Cameron Highlands.
- Discover lush tea plantations and visit a tea factory.
- Relax on the beautiful beaches of Langkawi.
No details found.
Kuala Lumpur ArrivalToday, depart for Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. On arrival, you will be taken to your hotel for check-in. Meal: In-flight Meals. Accommodation: Hotel in Kuala Lumpur.
Kuala Lumpur City TourAfter breakfast, discover the charm of old-and-new beauty of Kuala Lumpur by taking a half day city tour to Kings Place, National Monument, Independence Square, Beryl’s Chocolate Factory and magnificent Petronas Twin Towers. Spend an evening at your leisure. Meal: Breakfast, Lunch. Accommodation: Hotel in Kuala Lumpur.
Kuala Lumpur – Malacca City TourAfter breakfast, we drive to Malacca, a historical city. On arrival in Malacca, get ready to marvel at a fascinating blend of oriental and occidental. The tour begins with a visit to St Peter’s Church (1710) (the oldest Christian Church still in use in Malaysia), the largest 17th-century Chinese cemetery outside China located at Bukit China or Chinese Hill then stop at the Foothill to view Sultan’s wall. Next, we proceed to ‘Porta de Santiago’ and the ruins of St Paul’s Church, lined by 17th-century Dutch tombstones. Next is ‘Red Square’, a salmon pink Dutch administrative building which today houses the Melaka Museum and other government offices. We will visit Christ Church before lunch at a local restaurant. After lunch, we visit the Abode of the Green Merciful Temple Clouds or the Cheng HoonTeng Temple, the only temple where you can find three major doctrines of local Chinese belief under one roof; Taoism, Buddhism and Confucianism. Take a stroll along Melaka’s Jonker Street, which ends by the banks of the Malacca River. Enjoy the Trishaw Ride and proceed for a Malacca Boat ride. Meal: Breakfast, Lunch. Accommodation: Hotel in Malacca.
Malacca – Cameron Highlands City TourToday is an early start for the approximately 5-hour journey to the Cameron Highlands. On arrival, take a half-day city tour of Cameron Highlands to enjoy the breathtaking views of the natural scenery in the area. You might pick strawberries, roam around tea plantations and honeybee farms or go inside an authentic English cottage. You can breathe in the fresh highland air on the hill station or opt to take a walk around the cool and serene environment. Meal: Breakfast, Lunch. Accommodation: Hotel in Cameron Highlands.
Cameron Highlands – PenangAfter breakfast, we make our way to Penang. On arrival, check into the hotel and the remainder of the day is at leisure. Meal: Breakfast. Accommodation: Hotel in Penang.
Penang TourToday you will take a half day tour around Penang Island to Reclining Buddha /Burmese Temple, Time Tunnel + 3D Museum, UNESCO Heritage of Georgetown, Little India, Chinatown, Goddess of Mercy Temple, Srimariamman Temple, Anglican Protestant Church, Kapitankling India Muslim Mosque and Fort Corwallis photo stop. Continue for Penang White Coffee & Tea Tasting and Trishaw Ride. Enjoy the rest of the afternoon and evening at leisure. Meal: Breakfast. Accommodation: Hotel in Penang.
Penang Free DayEnjoy a day of leisure to explore Penang. Meal: Breakfast. Accommodation: Hotel in Penang.
Penang - LangkawiAfter breakfast, you will be transferred to the Ferry Terminal for the ferry ride to Langkawi. On arrival, you will be met and transferred to your Langkawi hotel. The remainder of the day is at leisure. Meal: Breakfast. Accommodation: Hotel in Langkawi.
Langkawi TourLangkawi Island is renowned internationally as the archipelago of 99 tropical islands in Malaysia. Today you will explore the selected places including Atma Alam, Dataran Helang and Underwater World. From late afternoon, you are free at leisure. Meal: Breakfast. Accommodation: Hotel in Langkawi.
Langkawi Free DaySpend a day exploring Langkawi at your own pace. Meal: Breakfast. Accommodation: Hotel in Langkawi.
Langkawi –– Kuala Lumpur – DepartYou will get transferred to Langkawi Airport for a flight back home. Meal: Breakfast. Accommodation: N/A.
Home ArrivalYou will arrive home today. Meal: N/A. Accommodation: N/A.
- Return international flights with 20kg checked luggage per person
- All transfers throughout Malaysia
- 10 nights’ superior hotel accommodation
- Breakfast daily
- Dedicated air-conditioned transportation
- The services of professional English speaking local tour guides throughout
- In-depth sightseeing as per the itinerary
How to book
- Step 1: Customer selects one of our ready-made tour packages along with your preferred travel date based on the availability calendar.
(In case you request a free quote for your planned vacation, simply fill in this Customize Request Form: http://www.asiavacationgroup.com.au/customize/ ).
- Step 2: Complete the Booking Form
- Step 3: One of our Representatives will contact you within 24 hours to confirm your booking request.
Please note that customers must book at least 90 days prior to departure to ensure your desired travel date and time.
- A deposit of AUD199 per person upon booking to secure your travel date.
- Final Payment is due at least 60 days prior to departure. Once this payment is made, any prior payment is strictly non-refundable.
- If the Final Payment is not completed by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments are strictly non-refundable.
- Invoices will be sent to you through Email, please take responsibility to ensure payments are made on time.
- Meals, Drinks and any Service not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Visa fee to Malaysia (If you need assistance with your Visa, please request it upon filling in Booking Form).
- Tipping for driver and tour guide (not mandatory) & personal expenses.
- Person Expenses.
- Travel Insurance (we strongly recommend you hold a valid travel insurance policy for all domestic and overseas travel).
- Trip delay or interruption by airline schedule change.
- Extra cost or missing tour caused by flight delay or cancel.
Travel Insurance: We highly recommend purchasing the Travel Insurance package as soon as you pay the deposit for a piece of mind. Please refer to Travel Insurance for further information.
Visa & Passport information: We recommend visiting https://smartraveller.gov.au for up to date information in terms of entry requirements.
No Details Found